Throughout Middle-earth there are many forms of insect; some mere annoyances, others more dangerous, and some that are a mystery rarely, if ever, seen. Neekerbreekers once fell into the last category. For ages, they were merely a distracting noise in the dark corners of the Midgewater Marshes, but recently a shadow has passed through Bree-land, and they have become more aggressive and begun to swarm.
In The Lord of the Rings Online: Shadows of Angmar, many different varieties of this insect can be found across Eriador, known by different names: the relatively placid Neekerbreeker resides in the marshes of Bree-land, while the fiercer Norbog populates the crags of the Ered Luin and elsewhere. This is only one of many creatures first seen – or in this case, heard – in J.R.R. Tolkien’s The Lord of the Rings that players will encounter in The Lord of the Rings Online: Shadows of Angmar.
- Lord of The Rings Conquest DLC Packs? - Jan 20th, 2015 02:13 AM
- Hey, I new!!! - Jan 7th, 2015 04:19 AM
- Are you Happy with the BotFA movie? - Dec 30th, 2014 02:13 AM
- Starcraft? - Dec 29th, 2014 08:29 PM
- Windows 8 Problem - Dec 22nd, 2014 09:04 AM
- Zooming out - Dec 19th, 2014 04:17 PM
- Change camera move speed - Dec 18th, 2014 02:14 PM