Throughout Middle-earth there are many forms of insect; some mere annoyances, others more dangerous, and some that are a mystery rarely, if ever, seen. Neekerbreekers once fell into the last category. For ages, they were merely a distracting noise in the dark corners of the Midgewater Marshes, but recently a shadow has passed through Bree-land, and they have become more aggressive and begun to swarm.
In The Lord of the Rings Online: Shadows of Angmar, many different varieties of this insect can be found across Eriador, known by different names: the relatively placid Neekerbreeker resides in the marshes of Bree-land, while the fiercer Norbog populates the crags of the Ered Luin and elsewhere. This is only one of many creatures first seen – or in this case, heard – in J.R.R. Tolkien’s The Lord of the Rings that players will encounter in The Lord of the Rings Online: Shadows of Angmar.
- Know Why Professional Recommend Crazy Mass Streoids? - Dec 5th, 2016 02:10 AM
- Removing Default Custom Heroes - Nov 28th, 2016 08:45 PM
- Trying to remember the name of a mod? - Nov 21st, 2016 10:58 AM
- styles and categories of thomas sabo beans - Nov 18th, 2016 09:02 PM
- characteristics of Pandora jewelry - Nov 18th, 2016 09:01 PM
- The Ugg brand of boots coming numerous - Nov 18th, 2016 09:00 PM
- Losing my mind over Arnor, please help. - Nov 2nd, 2016 01:13 PM