Throughout Middle-earth there are many forms of insect; some mere annoyances, others more dangerous, and some that are a mystery rarely, if ever, seen. Neekerbreekers once fell into the last category. For ages, they were merely a distracting noise in the dark corners of the Midgewater Marshes, but recently a shadow has passed through Bree-land, and they have become more aggressive and begun to swarm.
In The Lord of the Rings Online: Shadows of Angmar, many different varieties of this insect can be found across Eriador, known by different names: the relatively placid Neekerbreeker resides in the marshes of Bree-land, while the fiercer Norbog populates the crags of the Ered Luin and elsewhere. This is only one of many creatures first seen – or in this case, heard – in J.R.R. Tolkien’s The Lord of the Rings that players will encounter in The Lord of the Rings Online: Shadows of Angmar.
- Some exciting games that are coming. - Today 01:47 AM
- Got Hobbit memorabilia? - Oct 24th, 2016 09:22 AM
- Certain maps - Sep 29th, 2016 08:27 PM
- Three new Maps for BFME2 - Sep 29th, 2016 08:26 PM
- BFME 2 See mod splash screen/vanilla game tried it all - Sep 29th, 2016 08:24 PM
- where to install spider lair mod? - Sep 29th, 2016 08:21 PM
- The Mods - Sep 29th, 2016 08:20 PM