Throughout Middle-earth there are many forms of insect; some mere annoyances, others more dangerous, and some that are a mystery rarely, if ever, seen. Neekerbreekers once fell into the last category. For ages, they were merely a distracting noise in the dark corners of the Midgewater Marshes, but recently a shadow has passed through Bree-land, and they have become more aggressive and begun to swarm.
In The Lord of the Rings Online: Shadows of Angmar, many different varieties of this insect can be found across Eriador, known by different names: the relatively placid Neekerbreeker resides in the marshes of Bree-land, while the fiercer Norbog populates the crags of the Ered Luin and elsewhere. This is only one of many creatures first seen – or in this case, heard – in J.R.R. Tolkien’s The Lord of the Rings that players will encounter in The Lord of the Rings Online: Shadows of Angmar.
- The Lord Of The Rings Conquest is still online with 30 FPS! - May 5th, 2016 11:11 AM
- Help?? - Apr 30th, 2016 02:32 AM
- The Hobbit: An Unexpected Profit? - Apr 17th, 2016 03:39 AM
- A little help please. - Apr 9th, 2016 09:26 AM
- Windows 10 INI error on startup - Apr 7th, 2016 05:54 PM
- BFME Windows 8 Issue - Mar 20th, 2016 09:36 AM
- [WIP]HORDE COMBAT - Free open resource 3D fighting fantasy game - Jan 17th, 2016 08:11 AM