Throughout Middle-earth there are many forms of insect; some mere annoyances, others more dangerous, and some that are a mystery rarely, if ever, seen. Neekerbreekers once fell into the last category. For ages, they were merely a distracting noise in the dark corners of the Midgewater Marshes, but recently a shadow has passed through Bree-land, and they have become more aggressive and begun to swarm.
In The Lord of the Rings Online: Shadows of Angmar, many different varieties of this insect can be found across Eriador, known by different names: the relatively placid Neekerbreeker resides in the marshes of Bree-land, while the fiercer Norbog populates the crags of the Ered Luin and elsewhere. This is only one of many creatures first seen – or in this case, heard – in J.R.R. Tolkien’s The Lord of the Rings that players will encounter in The Lord of the Rings Online: Shadows of Angmar.
- LOTR: Battle for Middle Earth windowed mode - Jul 9th, 2014 09:41 AM
- Script for SP map - Jul 6th, 2014 10:18 AM
- Azog's Name and Bolg's Role - May 15th, 2014 03:11 PM
- Minecraft LOTR - May 9th, 2014 05:55 PM
- DoS - May 5th, 2014 09:06 AM
- Alprazolam Without Prescription Cheap # Alprazolam Free Shipping - May 4th, 2014 11:24 AM
- Adderall Online No Prescription Fedex | Adderall Without Persription - May 4th, 2014 10:48 AM