Throughout Middle-earth there are many forms of insect; some mere annoyances, others more dangerous, and some that are a mystery rarely, if ever, seen. Neekerbreekers once fell into the last category. For ages, they were merely a distracting noise in the dark corners of the Midgewater Marshes, but recently a shadow has passed through Bree-land, and they have become more aggressive and begun to swarm.
In The Lord of the Rings Online: Shadows of Angmar, many different varieties of this insect can be found across Eriador, known by different names: the relatively placid Neekerbreeker resides in the marshes of Bree-land, while the fiercer Norbog populates the crags of the Ered Luin and elsewhere. This is only one of many creatures first seen – or in this case, heard – in J.R.R. Tolkien’s The Lord of the Rings that players will encounter in The Lord of the Rings Online: Shadows of Angmar.
- Kalischild - Feb 23rd, 2015 03:01 PM
- How to add Mirkwood subfaction in RJ-RotWK - Feb 19th, 2015 02:22 AM
- Are you Happy with the BotFA movie? - Feb 18th, 2015 12:46 PM
- If the ring was captured and Gondor sacked... - Feb 18th, 2015 01:21 AM
- Hi people - Feb 7th, 2015 07:52 AM
- War in the North movie Series - Feb 2nd, 2015 05:35 AM
- Lord of The Rings Conquest DLC Packs? - Jan 20th, 2015 02:13 AM