Throughout Middle-earth there are many forms of insect; some mere annoyances, others more dangerous, and some that are a mystery rarely, if ever, seen. Neekerbreekers once fell into the last category. For ages, they were merely a distracting noise in the dark corners of the Midgewater Marshes, but recently a shadow has passed through Bree-land, and they have become more aggressive and begun to swarm.
In The Lord of the Rings Online: Shadows of Angmar, many different varieties of this insect can be found across Eriador, known by different names: the relatively placid Neekerbreeker resides in the marshes of Bree-land, while the fiercer Norbog populates the crags of the Ered Luin and elsewhere. This is only one of many creatures first seen – or in this case, heard – in J.R.R. Tolkien’s The Lord of the Rings that players will encounter in The Lord of the Rings Online: Shadows of Angmar.
- Help me if you can. - Yesterday 09:07 AM
- Bfme1 Elven Alliance Mod Rohan gameplay video - Apr 28th, 2015 06:52 AM
- [BFME2][ROTWK] Ridder Clan Mod - Apr 27th, 2015 04:39 AM
- Two Suggestions for Forums - Apr 14th, 2015 10:22 AM
- Middle Earth Center Tribute - Apr 14th, 2015 10:17 AM
- BFME 1 and Windows 7 64-bit - Apr 14th, 2015 03:54 AM
- Mass Effect 3 (probably spoilers!) - Apr 9th, 2015 02:28 AM