Throughout Middle-earth there are many forms of insect; some mere annoyances, others more dangerous, and some that are a mystery rarely, if ever, seen. Neekerbreekers once fell into the last category. For ages, they were merely a distracting noise in the dark corners of the Midgewater Marshes, but recently a shadow has passed through Bree-land, and they have become more aggressive and begun to swarm.
In The Lord of the Rings Online: Shadows of Angmar, many different varieties of this insect can be found across Eriador, known by different names: the relatively placid Neekerbreeker resides in the marshes of Bree-land, while the fiercer Norbog populates the crags of the Ered Luin and elsewhere. This is only one of many creatures first seen – or in this case, heard – in J.R.R. Tolkien’s The Lord of the Rings that players will encounter in The Lord of the Rings Online: Shadows of Angmar.
- Hobbit KOM - Jun 24th, 2015 01:51 AM
- Passports, Driver's Licenses, IDs: email@example.com - Jun 15th, 2015 10:35 AM
- Tom Bombadil versus Sauron - Jun 12th, 2015 08:16 PM
- Any way to play as all factions at once? - Jun 10th, 2015 08:29 PM
- BFME 1 and Windows 7 64-bit - May 29th, 2015 07:31 PM
- Help me if you can. - May 4th, 2015 09:07 AM
- Bfme1 Elven Alliance Mod Rohan gameplay video - Apr 28th, 2015 06:52 AM