Throughout Middle-earth there are many forms of insect; some mere annoyances, others more dangerous, and some that are a mystery rarely, if ever, seen. Neekerbreekers once fell into the last category. For ages, they were merely a distracting noise in the dark corners of the Midgewater Marshes, but recently a shadow has passed through Bree-land, and they have become more aggressive and begun to swarm.
In The Lord of the Rings Online: Shadows of Angmar, many different varieties of this insect can be found across Eriador, known by different names: the relatively placid Neekerbreeker resides in the marshes of Bree-land, while the fiercer Norbog populates the crags of the Ered Luin and elsewhere. This is only one of many creatures first seen – or in this case, heard – in J.R.R. Tolkien’s The Lord of the Rings that players will encounter in The Lord of the Rings Online: Shadows of Angmar.
- EnglishAudio.big problem - Sep 19th, 2016 07:11 PM
- Glitches and fixes - Sep 5th, 2016 10:54 AM
- LotR Conquest PC Patch 1.1 - Sep 1st, 2016 05:20 PM
- Help with music - Aug 30th, 2016 12:16 PM
- Play LOTRO and Win! - Aug 29th, 2016 04:48 PM
- Anyone ever thought. I'm Sick of these games we want more. - Aug 19th, 2016 10:25 PM
- Not working on Windows 10 (tried everything) - Aug 14th, 2016 02:55 PM