Throughout Middle-earth there are many forms of insect; some mere annoyances, others more dangerous, and some that are a mystery rarely, if ever, seen. Neekerbreekers once fell into the last category. For ages, they were merely a distracting noise in the dark corners of the Midgewater Marshes, but recently a shadow has passed through Bree-land, and they have become more aggressive and begun to swarm.
In The Lord of the Rings Online: Shadows of Angmar, many different varieties of this insect can be found across Eriador, known by different names: the relatively placid Neekerbreeker resides in the marshes of Bree-land, while the fiercer Norbog populates the crags of the Ered Luin and elsewhere. This is only one of many creatures first seen – or in this case, heard – in J.R.R. Tolkien’s The Lord of the Rings that players will encounter in The Lord of the Rings Online: Shadows of Angmar.
- The Film Adaptations: Complaints! - Yesterday 01:59 PM
- Middle Earth Center Tribute - Nov 8th, 2015 04:40 PM
- Open Source Middle Earth - Oct 31st, 2015 07:00 PM
- How to add new Damage type in BFME 2 - Oct 14th, 2015 10:13 PM
- Questions? Look here first! - Sep 30th, 2015 09:52 AM
- Middle Earth Countdowns - Aug 25th, 2015 07:22 AM
- Any way to play as all factions at once? - Aug 1st, 2015 10:21 AM