Throughout Middle-earth there are many forms of insect; some mere annoyances, others more dangerous, and some that are a mystery rarely, if ever, seen. Neekerbreekers once fell into the last category. For ages, they were merely a distracting noise in the dark corners of the Midgewater Marshes, but recently a shadow has passed through Bree-land, and they have become more aggressive and begun to swarm.
In The Lord of the Rings Online: Shadows of Angmar, many different varieties of this insect can be found across Eriador, known by different names: the relatively placid Neekerbreeker resides in the marshes of Bree-land, while the fiercer Norbog populates the crags of the Ered Luin and elsewhere. This is only one of many creatures first seen – or in this case, heard – in J.R.R. Tolkien’s The Lord of the Rings that players will encounter in The Lord of the Rings Online: Shadows of Angmar.
- Wait, does this actually look good? - Oct 18th, 2014 01:56 AM
- made shadow of mordor gameplay into a story based movie series - Oct 18th, 2014 01:46 AM
- Middle Earth Shadow of Mordor - Oct 18th, 2014 01:45 AM
- Middle Earth Center Tribute - Oct 12th, 2014 01:37 AM
- Favorite Army - Oct 12th, 2014 01:36 AM
- Making a New Faction - Coding Tutorial - Sep 6th, 2014 04:17 PM
- "Cannot Connect to BFME Online" - Aug 28th, 2014 12:38 PM