Throughout Middle-earth there are many forms of insect; some mere annoyances, others more dangerous, and some that are a mystery rarely, if ever, seen. Neekerbreekers once fell into the last category. For ages, they were merely a distracting noise in the dark corners of the Midgewater Marshes, but recently a shadow has passed through Bree-land, and they have become more aggressive and begun to swarm.
In The Lord of the Rings Online: Shadows of Angmar, many different varieties of this insect can be found across Eriador, known by different names: the relatively placid Neekerbreeker resides in the marshes of Bree-land, while the fiercer Norbog populates the crags of the Ered Luin and elsewhere. This is only one of many creatures first seen – or in this case, heard – in J.R.R. Tolkien’s The Lord of the Rings that players will encounter in The Lord of the Rings Online: Shadows of Angmar.
- The Hobbit: An Unexpected Profit? - Dec 13th, 2016 06:34 AM
- MeNET interviews DM of the Rings creator Shamus Young - Dec 12th, 2016 12:00 AM
- Peter Jackson at Comic Con: Third 'Hobbit' Movie? - Dec 9th, 2016 08:22 AM
- Know Why Professional Recommend Crazy Mass Streoids? - Dec 5th, 2016 02:10 AM
- Removing Default Custom Heroes - Nov 28th, 2016 08:45 PM
- Trying to remember the name of a mod? - Nov 21st, 2016 10:58 AM
- styles and categories of thomas sabo beans - Nov 18th, 2016 09:02 PM