RangerStryder
Arrow The Nazgul in The Hobbit? / Mar 31st, 2011, 04:50 PM Old   #1

Honored Member Scholar Lore Master 

PJ is going to introduce us to many new characters on his upcoming adaptation of the Hobbit plus the re-introduction of some old chaps from LotR.

Are you also hoping that we might get a glimpse of the nine Ringwraiths (incl. the W.K.)? An extensive action-battle-sequence perhaps between the White Council and the necromancer plus his Nazgul?

Do you think that the battles PJ will shoot are going to be more epic than in his LotR adaptation?

"I am Aragorn son of Arathorn, and if by life or death I can save you, I will."
Pietrak
Default Apr 3rd, 2011, 03:16 PM Old   #2

Scholar 

Send a message via ICQ to Pietrak Send a message via Skype™ to Pietrak
PJ will never make an more epic battle scene than that at the beginning of the Fellowship.
I think a battle that you've mentioned will possibly be pictured at the end of part 1 or the beginning of part 2

RangerStryder
Default Apr 6th, 2011, 03:34 AM Old   #3

Honored Member Scholar Lore Master 

Quote: Originally Posted by Pietrak View Post
PJ will never make an more epic battle scene than that at the beginning of the Fellowship.
Sadly it just lasted for a couple of minutes.

Quote: Originally Posted by Pietrak View Post
I think a battle that you've mentioned will possibly be pictured at the end of part 1 or the beginning of part 2
I'm guessing it will be shown at the end of part 1.

"I am Aragorn son of Arathorn, and if by life or death I can save you, I will."
sinister71
Default May 3rd, 2012, 09:27 PM Old   #4

Honestly I think PJ is going way off base by including the 9 in the Hobbit films they were busy off preparing Mordor and gathering Palantir's for Sauron not imprisoned in tombs or fighting in the Battle at Dol Guldur, actually there wasn't a battle at Dol Guldur, didn't he just sneak off and when the White Council arrived they found it abandoned? At least thats the way I understood it when I read it how Tolkien wrote it.